{PHOTO} Times Square At Cool Dusk


We hit up Times Square towards the end of a long day of walking and I was hoping to catch it before it got dark. I wanted to try for some different light than what I usually see of the images in Times Square, i.e. night time where the neon can be almost overwhelming. It's so nice to see the walking only areas with the little tables and chairs for everyone to relax. It wasn't too crowded, which was nice, but by this point I was so very exhausted and so very hungry, that we didn't stay long. So, I took a couple quick shots, looked at my exhausted husband, and said "Let's go eat".

I knew better than to push this tired & hungry man beyond his limit - PLUS not much later after this we boarded our flight to London.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...